Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 04-23-2002, 01:52 PM   #1
Brooklyn
Platinum Member

I was just wondering what ever happened to little Billy, did he go on to do other acting? or was who's the boss the only thing he did?? ???
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2002, 07:22 PM   #2
charmed
Platinum Member

ders a cute pic of him on this site

Hit the Road, Chad (Season 3)
ANGELA: Samantha go to your room!!
TONY: What's goin' on?
SAM: Angela told me to go to my room!
TONY: Then go to your room!

charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 05:18 AM   #3
ReJoys2
WTB? Expert

Brooklyn, Jonathan Halyalkar (Little Billy) has posted several messages on this MB. He appeared on a soap opera a few months ago (which I forgot to watch--drat!). There is a site in the "Links" section that tells about his involvement in wrestling. If you would like to see some of his posts, you can look back to January 13, 2002 and April 2, 2002 and read them. You might also do a search for LittleBilly and choose "member name" and search back further than "this year" to read more posts left by him. Hope this helps you learn more about the real "Little Billy."
ReJoys2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 07:31 AM   #4
Marcella

yea and he quit cause him and tony didnt get along!
Unread 04-24-2002, 08:10 AM   #5
Brooklyn
Platinum Member

hey thanks guys, I will take a look at some of those things you said.

Yeah I heard that to that him and Tony didn't get along!

Thanks, Brooklyn
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2002, 08:38 AM   #6
Ay-oh Oh-ay
Platinum Member

Hey guys!!!
It's very strange, Tony didn't get along with Billy!!!
Billy was very young. Why they didn't get along? What's happened?
:thumbs: :cool:
Ay-oh Oh-ay
Ay-oh Oh-ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2002, 02:18 PM   #7
taxifan
WTB? Expert

billy was not needed in the wtb world anyway, i have NO IDEA why he was even added. . .i'm still lost on that one! didn't make any difference to the show :exclamation: :exclamation:
taxifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2002, 01:50 AM   #8
supastah
Platinum Member

Hi all!

What?? Tony didn't like Billy or Billy didn't like Tony??? I never knew that! Hmmm, that's interesting now that puts a whole different light on why Billy left only after one season. Why didn't they like each other? Does anyone know? I can't imagine not liking either one of them.

Plus, I agree with what other people have said, Billy didn't really need to be in WTB anyway. Although, it did make for some really funny episodes when he was around.
supastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2002, 01:52 AM   #9
Guinness
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally posted by taxifan@April 26 2002,10:18 pm
billy was not needed in the wtb world anyway, i have NO IDEA why he was even added. . .i'm still lost on that one! didn't make any difference to the show :exclamation: :exclamation:
I think Billy was needed in order to bring Tony and Angela's relationship back on track. It gave them something to focus on that they needed to do together. They sort of had an excuse to stop seeing other people because all their spare time and energy was spent on raising Billy. This also sort of brought T&A back to when they first met when they helped each other raise their young children. They seem more like a couple, especially when they refer to the kid as "our Billy".

Oh yeah, I also saw Jonathan on an episode of The Cosby Show. He played one of Olivia's friends!!!
Guinness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2002, 04:41 AM   #10
supastah
Platinum Member

Cool Guiness! I'll have to look for that episode of the Cosby Show!

My acting teacher also knows Danny Pintauro. Danny was in the movie Cujo and my acting teacher was in it too. She said that he was a very sweet little boy but she didn't get to talk to him much because his mom took care of him most of the time. Isn't weird how everyone's paths cross at one time or another? Six degrees of seperation.... :sigh:
supastah is offline   Reply With Quote