Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Cast Chat

Cast Chat Use this forum to talk about WTB?'s cast and guest cast members.

Please use the TV & Movie Talk forum to announce upcoming television/movie/stage appearances for the cast/guest cast.

Unread 05-15-2003, 01:05 AM   #1
scoobar
Golden Member

Hi wtb experts

Wanna find out more about Tony Danza's skiing accident, there are spits and spats about it on the net esp the emotional point of view, how it changed his life and view of the world especially.
Any news articles about it on wtbr?

Thank you, guys and gals.
scoobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 01:15 AM   #2
taxifan
WTB? Expert

Well there was a good article from people magazine that I have copied somewhere. I don't think Jason ever put it on the site but it talks about it pretty good and the first time(myabe only time) his wife talks about the accident also.

Did you mean that you found a good source on the accident on the net, or was asking "where" you could get a good source.

If you are interested I'll try to find it otherwise i think i know where the magazine is if i have to copy it again. Anyway, if you want it just email me and i'll see what i can do. taxi.fan@verizon.net
taxifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2003, 11:30 PM   #3
taxifan
WTB? Expert

ok i just scanned the article so if anyone wants it just email me and i'l send it asap.

ALSO for those that go it already LOL did you notice that his wife had the same outfit on? Naturally she would not have known this but i'm sure was embarrased like saying to herself "people will think that's the only outfit i have" LOL i'm laughing so much becuase i've done that before with people and you really DO feel that way lol poor lady. . .god she's trim too.
taxifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2003, 02:52 AM   #4
scoobar
Golden Member

hi taxifan

Thanks a lot for the article, just printed it out, dinner time read tonight.
Much much appreciated. You're a gem!

scoobar
scoobar is offline   Reply With Quote